Quotes

Quotes of My Life . Bicara Kehidupan .

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More lawyers quotes

“Well, I don't know as I want a lawyer to tell me what I cannot do. I hire him to tell how to do what I want to do.” -John Pierpont morgan


“Marriage is really tough because you have to deal with feelings... and lawyers.” - Richard Pryors


“It is unfair to believe everything we hear about lawyers, some of it might not be true.” -  Gerald F. Lieberman


“A lawyer's advice is his stock and trade.” - Abraham lincoln


“When there is no will there is a way for the lawyers”-Austin O'Malley


“God wanted to chastise mankind, so he sent lawyers” - Russian Proverbs
Posted by Anna at 8:40 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (4)
    • ▼  December (2)
      • More lawyers quotes
      • Law and lawyers quotes .
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
Travel theme. Theme images by sndr. Powered by Blogger.